The CTSU Touch Slider Framework module is a high-level ThreadX-aware API for Capacitive Touch slider and wheel applications and is implemented on sf_touch_ctsu_slider. The Capacitive Touch Slider Framework module uses the CTSU on the Synergy MCU. This framework is designed to be used with the configuration data generated by the Capacitive Touch Workbench for Renesas Synergy (CTW) tool. Sliders, wheels, and channels used, are configured in the tool. A user-defined callback can be created to process data when it is available from the hardware after a scan.
The CTSU Touch Slider Framework module supports the following features:
- Support for slider and wheel
- Support for multiple instances of sliders and wheels
- Callbacks are used to simplify touch processing
- Use configuration data generated from CTW
- When a state changes a callback is generated
- Callbacks are associated with each slider and include the event and position
- Callbacks are called in the order they appear in the configuration table
- Supports multi-touch detection (can be optionally disabled at build-time)
The CTSU Touch Slider Framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 (and above) and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The sf_touch_ctsu_slider module guide describes what the module does, how to add it to your project, how to configure it, the associated APIs and provides an application project with a code walk through so you can quickly learn how to use the module in your own design. We recommend that you have the SSP ISDE open and inspect the module stack, configuration information and code while reading over the application project description.
The most recent versions of the CTSU Touch Slider Framework module guide, application note, application project and import guide are available here.
- Renesas Synergy AE-CAP1 Application Example for Capacitive Touch here.
- CTSU Slider Example on DK-S124 here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.
|SSP 1.2.0 and above|