Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Communications Framework on USBX (TM) is a high-level API for Communications Framework applications that is implemented on the USBX Device Class CDC-ACM (Communications Device Class-Abstract Control Model). The Communications Framework uses the USB peripheral on the Synergy MCU device. This module is a replacement for the previous version, which was indicated as deprecated in SSP 1.2.0..
The Communications Framework on USBX has the following features:
- High-level connectivity is supported on USB but is easily changed to UART or Ethernet connectivity without API modification
- Supports channel locking for exclusive access
- Supports USB high speed (HS) or full speed (FS) operation
- Supports data transfer (DMA or DTC) peripheral operation
- ThreadX®-aware implementation uses mutex and event flags internally
The Communications Framework on NX module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
Currently there is now module guide for the Communications Framework on NX module.
Module Guide Resources
- Content provided as it becomes available.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.
|SSP 1.2.0 and above|