The Communications Framework on NX is a high-level API for Communications Framework applications and is implemented on NetX Telnet. The Communications Framework uses the Ethernet peripheral on the Synergy MCU.
The Communications Framework has the following features:
- High level connectivity is supported on Ethernet but is easily changed to UART and USB connectivity without API modification
- Supports channel locking for exclusive access
- Thread aware implementation uses mutex and event flags internally
The Communications Framework on NX module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the Communications Framework on NX module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
- Content provided as it becomes available.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.