Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The GLCD HAL module is a high-level API for GLCD applications and is implemented on r_GLCD. The GLCD HAL module uses the Graphics LCD Driver peripheral on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to handle frame buffer switching and underflow detection.
The GLCD HAL module supports the following features:
- Supports LCD panels with RGB interface (up to 24 bits) and sync signals (HSYNC, VSYNC, and Data Enable(optional)
- Supports various color formats for input graphics planes (RGB888, ARGB888, RGB565, ARGB1555, ARGB4444, CLUT8, CLUT4, CLUT1)
- Supports CLUT (Color Look-Up Table) usage for input graphics planes with 512 words (32 bits/word)
- Supports various color formats for output (RGB888, RGB666, RGB565, Serial RGB)
- Can input two graphics planes on top of the background plane and blend them on the screen
- Generates a dot clock to the panel. The clock source is selectable from internal or external (LCD_EXTCLK)
- Supports brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, and gamma correction
- Supports GLCDCC interrupts to handle frame buffer switching or underflow detection
The GLCD HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and later, and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the DAC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
- PDC Capture LCD DK-S7G2 with SSP 1.2.0 - Application Project here
- Getting Started with the Weather Panel Application - Application Project here
- No known issues as of posting date
|GLCD HAL module on r_glcd (SSP 1.2.0)|