The DAC HAL module is a high-level API for digital-to-analog conversion applications and is implemented on r_dac. The DAC HAL module supports the dual-channel 12-bit D/A converter (DAC12) peripheral on Synergy MCUs.
The DAC HAL module supports the following features:
- Set left-justified or right-justified 12-bit value format for 16-bit input data registers.
- Enable or disable output amplifiers.
- Select external or internal reference voltages.
- Operate in synchronous anti-interference mode with Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) Module.
The DAC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the DAC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Getting Started with the Audio Player Application using SSP - Application Project here.
- Renesas Synergy™ Project DK-S124 Simple Record/Playback - Application Project here.
- The DAC HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available as a template when a project is created in SSP for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to create a project using the template here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.