The DAC8 HAL module is a high-level API for digital-to-analog conversion applications implemented on r_dac8. The DAC8 HAL module supports an 8-bit D/A converter (DAC8) peripheral on Synergy S128 MCUs.
The DAC8 HAL module supports the following features:
- Available on the Synergy S128 MCU
- 8-Bit D/A Converter- three channels
- Left-Justified or Right-Justified Input Data Format
- Synchronization with the Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) module
- Multiple Operation Modes
- Real-Time (Event Link)
- Charge Pump Control
The DAC8 HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the DAC8 HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
Content will be provided as it becomes available
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.