Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) utilizes reliable Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) services to perform its content transfer function; all operations on the Web utilize the HTTP protocol. The NetXTM Duo HTTP Server accommodates both IPv4 and IPv6 networks while the NetXTM HTTP Server only supports IPv4 communications. IPv6 does not directly affect the HTTP protocol; however, some differences with the NetX HTTP Server are necessary to accommodate IPv6 and are noted in this document. Note: Except for internal processing, NetX Duo HTTP Server is almost identical in the application set up and running an HTTP session as the NetX HTTP Server. Where they differ is noted in this document.
The module supports the following features:
- Compliant with Request for Comments (RFC) RFC1945 Hypertext Transfer Protocol/1.0, RFC 2581 TCP Congestion Control, RFC 1122 Requirements for Internet Hosts, and related RFCs.
- Multipart support
- Basic and digest authentication support
- Callback support for several key functions:
- HTTP Authentication Callback
- HTTP Request Notify Callback
- HTTP Invalid Username/Password Callback
- HTTP Insert GMT Date Header Callback
- HTTP Cache Info Get Callback
The module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The Express Logic User Manual for the NetX and NetX Duo HTTP Server is available from the X-Ware Component Documents for Renesas Synergy zip file located at the bottom of the web page here.
Many NetX and NetX Duo related application projects are available from the Renesas web site. A few examples are listed below.
- NetX™ Duo DHCP Client Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ Duo FTP Server Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ Duo NAT Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ and NetX™ Duo Auto IP Module Guide- Application Project here.
To find ALL available NetX related module guides, simply search for "NetX Module Guide Synergy" on the Renesas web site search bar, and specify Application Notes in the document type Search Results filter, like this.
You can similarly search for Net Duo related module guides, like this.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.