Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is designed to completely automate DHCP Server allocation and dynamic IP address allocation through leasing an IP address to a client for a specified time.
The module supports the following features:
- The NetX DHCP is compliant with RFC2132, RFC2131, and related RFCs.
- Provides high-level APIs for:
- Creating and deleting a DHCPv4 Server instance
- Setting network parameters for DHCPv4 Server messages to the client
- Creating a pool of assignable IP addresses
- Starting and stopping the DHCP Server task thread
The module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The Express Logic User Manual for the NetX and NetX Duo DHCP Server is available from the X-Ware Component Documents for Renesas Synergy zip file located at the bottom of the web page here.
Many NetX and NetX Duo related application projects are available from the Renesas web site. A few examples are listed below.
- NetX™ Duo DHCP Client Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ Duo FTP Server Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ Duo NAT Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ and NetX™ Duo Auto IP Module Guide- Application Project here.
To find ALL available NetX related module guides, simply search for "NetX Module Guide Synergy" on the Renesas web site search bar, and specify Application Notes in the document type Search Results filter, like this.
You can similarly search for Net Duo related module guides, like this.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.