Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
In IPv6 networks, DHCPv6 replaces DHCP (which is limited to IPv4) for dynamic global IPv6 address assignment from a DHCPv6 Server, and offers most of the same features, as well as many enhancements, and explains how the NetX Duo™ DHCPv6 Server API is used for DHCPv6 Client IPv6 address requests..
The module supports the following features:
- The NetX Duo DHCPv6 Server is compliant with RFC 3315, RFC 3646, and related RFCs.
- Provides high-level APIs for:
- Creating and deleting a DHCPv6 Server instance
- Starting and stopping a DHCPv6 Server thread task
- Creating a pool of IPv6 addresses for lease
- Maintaining a table of DHCPv6 leases assignable to requesting clients
The module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The Express Logic User Manual for the DHCPv6 Server is available from the X-Ware Component Documents for Renesas Synergy zip file located at the bottom of the web page here.
Many NetX and NetX Duo related application projects are available from the Renesas web site. A few examples are listed below.
- NetX™ Duo DHCP Client Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ Duo FTP Server Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ Duo NAT Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX™ and NetX™ Duo Auto IP Module Guide- Application Project here.
To find ALL available NetX related module guides, simply search for "NetX Module Guide Synergy" on the Renesas web site search bar, and specify Application Notes in the document type Search Results filter, like this.
You can similarly search for Net Duo related module guides, like this.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.