That does not happen when using NC30 V.5 or earlier. Why?
Since the object format handled by a compiler differs between NC30 V.6 and NC30 V.5 or an earlier version, an error occurs. Convert the relevant libraries into the ELF format using the ELF format converter included in NC30 V.6, newly create a project in the NC30 V.6 environment using a project created by NC30 V.5 as a reference, and link the libraries converted into the ELF format. An error may be avoided by this method.
It has been confirmed that this method can be used to avoid this problem in the following middleware and driver products.
- "FAT File System Supporting Long Filenames for M16C/60 Series, M16C/50 Series, M16C/30 Series, M16C/Tiny Series, and M16C/20 Series" (M3S-F16LB62)
- "FAT File System for M16C/60 Series, M16C/50 Series, M16C/30 Series, M16C/Tiny Series, and M16C/20 Series" (M3S-F16LB63)
- "Multimedia Card/SD Memory Card for M16C/60 Series, M16C/30 Series, M16C/Tiny Series, and M16C/20 Series" (M3S-MMCSLBM)
- "Multimedia Card/SD Memory Card for R8C Family" (M3S-MMCSLBR)
- "Data Flash Driver for M16C/60 Series and M16C/50 Series" (M3S-DATFJ)
The conversion method of the object format and the linkage method of the libraries are described in the following.
- Converting to ELF format
Convert to ELF format as described in the FAQ below.
- Add library files converted to ELF format to a project for NC30 V.6 with High-performance Embedded Workshop environment.
(1) From the High-performance Embedded Workshop menu, select [Build] → [Renesas M16C Standard Toolchain] to open the [Renesas M16C Standard Toolchain] dialog box, and select the [Link/Library] tab in this dialog box.
(2) Select [Library files] at [Show Entries For], and click [Add].
(3) Click [Browse...]and specify a library file converted to ELF format at Step 1. Repeat Step (2) to (3) until all corresponding library files are specified.
(4) Click [OK] to close the [Renesas M16C Standard Toolchain] dialog box.
|Middleware and Drivers|