I am using RL78 Compiler CC-RL.
When using the .CSEG directive and the .DSEG directive to define the section while describing the assembler instruction using #pragma inline_asm, I got the following error.
How do I resolve this?
“E0550250: Illegal syntax inline_asm.”
The following shows the handling of control instructions and directives with functions specified as inline_asm.
- Control instructions are not usable.
- For directives, only the following are usable.
- data definition/area reservation directives (.DB/.DB2/.DB4/.DB8/.DS)
- macro directives (.MACRO/.IRP/.REPT/.LOCAL/.ENDM)
- externally defined directive (.PUBLIC) [V1.04 or later]
The error occurs because the .CSEG directive and the .DSEG directive are not usable.
To define the section name, describe it in the assembler source, not in the inline assembler function of the C source.
|CS+ (formerly CubeSuite+)|
|C Compiler Package for RL78 Family|